Thursday 6 November 2014

The stages of living and facing truth

First, is ridicule.
Second, is violent objection.
Third, living in fear.
Fourth, finding peace in the decision made.
Fifth, learning to stand by me whether others agree, not letting others pull me to think otherwise.
Sixth, finding the courage and knowing if given the chance, I would still choose what I have choosen.
Seventh, letting go of the outcome, admitting when I have done wrong, but standing firmly for my values.
Eighth, protecting self against any abuse against my dignity and respect.
Ninth, forgiving and embracing.
Tenth, facing life sentence whether being carried out.
Eleventh, when you are prepared to give up your life because you choose to love and save the helpless and voiceless. Not running away because of punishment.
Twelve, it is when you truly lived your life without in vain. Truly loved and cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment