Friday 27 December 2013

A free spirit fish soul

If you asked me whether a fish could talk or understand your state of mind?
I would definitely think not possible....
My encounter with fish X mas, he was one last in the tank to be served as dinner in a restaurant.
His body was greyish with those lines that tell he was a fresh water fish.
His lips were think and pinkish, one might think he wears lipstick to cover the juicy, sultry side, for me I think he knew his numbered days were rolling.
He caught my eyes, and I decided to say hello.
To my surprise, he too opened his mouth at the same time to greet me.
I tried again, and he did the same thing over and over again whenever I went to breathe in and out , he would follow after.
Who would know, he would turn himself upside down, as if he was saying to me his last words of the earthly things before he departed.
I never saw that fish again, but I sure remembered our conversation together.
I would like to believe that I am being given the grace to communicate with creatures of my living father. That all things are possible with him, he who does it with a simple and pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment