Tuesday 8 April 2014

Music, my soul!

I never thought connection could be in this manner.
To share, encourage,  to invite, to encourage,  to give and be received with such kindness.
I had to had such grace too.
To break free from the stereo thinking, to be accepted for my flaws, to break away from the prison walls of lone liness, endless thoughts that lead nowhere, what I did with the little self respect I had left.
A remarkable breakthrough to express myself and invited others to do so.
Not as a uptight musician, but a human being who just want to be connected through music with little words.
What matters is not how well I di it, but whether it was a vehicle to serve and bring out another side to one's being or soul.
I felt for a long time, I missed what it was like to share and have someone feeling good after listening to the music I create.
I thank the source,  my lord, for this wonderful gift to be able to share and connect in such a unconditional,  unconventional way of self expression and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment