Tuesday 1 October 2013

What used to be what I would give up for, is now no longer home.

To struggle, To try something within myself to survive is now so call, "freedom".
What I would use to support myself, what I call identity, what I call a place to nurse myself is no longer ....
I want much to stay in there place that I feel pulled at ends, one asking me to stay, one calling me out.
I know this place, so close to my heart and passion.
It has not died, but there is no need for me to keep holding on to it anymore.
I just want to thank you for letting me time to grow strong and to grow up.
I know you will always will be here for me, whether I keep .....
I know that you and I made that peace, and wish each other on our way, own path call.
I live in you and you in live, I will think of you as you reside within my very soul.
But, although I know you want to hold on to me, to protect me, it is time for me to be born again. I see you still, just that I will need to create the steps and new pathways for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment