Wednesday 29 January 2014

Foliage

The sun shines, 
no wind at sight, the 
sweat from toiling with nature.
Hands rougher and toughen. 
Backs burned.
The happiness in the hearts.
My only friend, the greens.
Some are just finding a home, 
some want to go home.
Talking to them, to help them be comfortable with me.
Asking them for permission to transport them live in a new environment.
From the moment, my eyes caught sight of them, we decided.
With one big leap, we got ourselves into an adventure.
Once, no name.
Among the wild, one is chosen to have dignity and pride.
One's beauty can shine, an opportunity to be someone.
Amongst, the thick foliage, I have chosen you, and you followed me wherever I went, 
you trusted yourself with me, 
my only intention is that you would find home and be rooted.
It a kind of fate and adventure!
You took the risk and chances to try out with me.
On mine, I have to diligently make sure you get the best, with no promises.
Yes! An opportunity for me to care for all living things,
to have a relationship with the source that kept us connected and affecting each other with our energies.
With the same spirit, but different forms and intentions, we have a chance to co-create, to love and serve and be nurtured by one another through our purpose and calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment