Sunday 29 June 2014

What Love is to Me


I feel that Love can be a paradox.
It is gentle,  yet you can bleed.
It is beautiful,  yet it can be painful.
It is accepting, yet it can demand all of you.
It is the beginning and the end.
It is a feeling at an instance and it can become a commitment in your life.

It is an ideal and becomes a way of life.
It is a place I run to time to time,
yet it is place I can feel burned.

It is an attitude and operates without rules.
It is for us, yet it hard to find.

It is not a feeling, rather how I commit and serve others.
It does not make me richer monetarily,
yet it can help me to be stronger.

It cannot be felt or understood.
Yet, it heals,  it soothes.
It is the only thing that can hold and contain all of me.

This place resides all fears, anger, shame, guilt and meets me without a word.
It is the space where all can be understood without any judgement and reason.
Embracing all of me, it says,
I hear you, I feel you, I understand, I hear u.
It is a knowledge beyond all knowings, a kind of understanding that relieves me from the trash I collect along the way in life.

This is paradise.
That I hope to receive every moment in my life.
For me this is my melting point and place, my g spot .
The balancing game I don't have to play,
the whys all endhere.
Pause, pause pause.

It is quiet.
It is a safe, secure.
No one can mess with me here.
It is like being in my protective ball all over me, a warm, bight, clear, breathable area where I become like a baby once again.
Suckling and nursing at my mother's breast.

I float and sleep secure in this realm.
It ia my hiding, my shelter from the darts that fly and the arrows that come but don't get hit.

I know I can reach for it, and call it to me when I need it.
It is not far from me,it exists and it is real.
It is u and it is me.
It is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment