Thursday 26 September 2013

If it was not Love

If Love was there before I existed, surely I was in the sphere of where Love existed and persisted.
So, if I was hurt, it has to be Love that carried me.
And, if I was injured, an Angel must have watched over me again and again.
So, if I took eternity to step out, Love would have to wait for me to step out.
For Love does not barge in or shake me up to get me over to the other side.
The age of Love remains clueless..
It seeks to uphold and embrace, like a balm to a weaning child.
Where would I end up, if Love was not there after the long wait.
What would fill me, what would comfort me?
Who will hear my sigs and my worries!
If not for the graces, Love could have given up on me.
If Love was not unconditional, I would not have existed in the first place.
So, I think Love you are going to be stuck with me forever.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment