Thursday 26 September 2013

Waiting

If I had to wait...I would be still sitting down till everything fell in place the way I wanted it to.
Boy, can't be doing that, I may not have so much time as I would like to think I might have. If I can't have orange juice, I can make use of what I have got, maybe tea instead. If something is not within distance, it could mean ... well, I guess I would need real wisdom to know what to persist and what not. Given limited resources, perhaps loving and do what I can... things will fall in place, I would pray, I feel it was important enough at this point, my desire will be fulfilled, there was no need to struggle any lack because there is already so much to put my attention to... I trust, I let go, I listen, I trust my inner voice, I learn that in life, I don't  have to worry I lack, because I forgot to check in what I already have, may not be what I think it should be, but it is enough, use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment