Friday 27 September 2013

My earnings in learning part 2

Being all cloistered up was part of that cocoon effect I had to go through.
However, the process could be over, and I had to make a change again, each time another cycle was born.
I remembered being quite lost and confused when I embarked on the next cycle after the cocoon stage.
It was the cycle of learning to be flexible and non-judging.
I remembered battling at extreme ends, trying to fit the pieces together, while it was not yet time.
I learned to embrace the diversity of ideas on the same thing, yet with another slant that I could not have known through my years of study.
I was filled with energies of the same gift, yet our objectives were vastly different in our cultures and the endless changes that challenged the different aspects of my personality and my needs.
I found with this common ground, although we could be different and annoying at times, we spoke the same language.
Although, completely this cycle, I am only now ready to let it go and not cling on to it, even if I can't see what is ahead.
I can only be thankful for giving me the safe space to explore and to be recognised for this gift I have got.
It was treasure hunting for this space that I found.
It was my shelter away from the confusions I experienced.
But now, even though I am no longer entangled with it, I am free from relying onto things that last, I can slowly trust that I am gaining strength from its silence for my next cycle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment