Thursday 26 September 2013

What a day!

I woke up with eyes that were over used and itching was part of that cycle.
I reflected upon the special connection and bond that gave me back life.
I came back totally flat, I held Bella in my arms and told her, she looked at me and I told her, please try to understand, I put her beside me and took a nap.
 She obliged me and we both lied down on our backs, there was such calmness and stillness, I felt warmth and a certain sort of connection that kept us close beyond words It was like to be in the embrace of a lover and the whole experience just healed me and recharged me. It was just so beautiful, like she understood and we both trusted each other. After this incident, Bella was closer to me..... An experience I would never forget!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment