Tuesday 7 October 2014

Different perpectives and angles

Looking up, I see an Angel.
Seeing below, I feel the sorrows, struggles of an human of being human.
Sensing within, I am challenged with seeing and not judging.
Knowing becomes not knowing.
Humility, patience, humour.
Knocking on the hearts of the fearful.
Tilting, sliding from side to side.
Riding on waves that washes away my own views of life.
Left me with no reason and meaning.
Searching from inside.
I choose my values over my human nature.
Recognising my worth, dispite the rights and wrongs.
Truth speaking and piercing within.
Subjecting again and again to the lessons of the ridiculous measurements.
I have decided not to participate or join the fun of confusion.
But, stay near truth, hope, faith and love.







No comments:

Post a Comment