Sunday 19 October 2014

Giving an extra mile without counting

Lodging in a temporary world,
I ceased to find my reward in the outer realm of reality.
But, not without moments of truth comforting and guiding.
Beauty in the few gems that pass by to chat.
Lifting the mockery of childlikeness.
Wonderful connection like tea and coffee.
My heavy eyelids, shuttering for a second,
will I still choose to live by values?
Shadowing the unseen, faith fastens,
Gleams of light piercing through even a tiniest thread of darkness.
Without counting the cost,
short lived happy moments are shrouded with Sacrifice.
Without struggling,
I eased  into a Tarantula, as if to release the poison from me,
my double edged sword witnessed this partnership.
Gladly, I melted with joy together in this collaboration.
Truth, my guide and friend
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment