Saturday 11 October 2014

What is communication to me?


Intrigued by this mystery and immense gift.

What makes me happy at the end of the day?
What energizes me at the end of the day?
What fills up my heart, soul and spirit?

I relate this by expressing my joys, frustrations, patience, through my interactions with my babies.

Doing things together, taking walks,

struggling through the darkness, trials in life with hope,

forgiving one another, taking chances in trusting,

Through total acceptance and
reaching out,
respecting another soul,

understanding the beauty and ugliness that comes through and with interacting and relating.

Conforming is order. Obedience is not always about pleasing and fulfilling one's own ego.

Rebelling, not conforming is found in each raw soul and spirit.
It is strength breaking free.

Knowing and respecting the dignity is value.
Vital in living in harmony with one another.
It should not be taken away, destroyed or killed.

Every living thing deserves its freedom and right to have their own mind and choice.

We are meant to be free, wild, be with nature, organic, original with our flaws.

Beautiful, natural and perfected with Grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment