Monday 12 January 2015

Fallen

Light in the valley of darkness!

The roads never smooth and never quite alone.
Misunderstandings mounting, some resolved, some need more time.
Chains of guilt, fear grips.
Hope, grace sustains from above.

Wounds that were cut deep just won't heal.
Infested with darkness and doom around lurking, tempting like a serpent at Gethsemane.

Surrounds me are Angels, to give me strength and face my demons face on.
Alive yet wounded.
Hope and peace to cover my woundedness.
Forgiveness to allow grace in.

Strangly, where darkness survives, light shines ever brighter, purifying me to depend on his grace and not mine alone.

When there is shadow, there is chance for grace to enter.
The process of walking alive and beyond the woundedness, produces fruits such as endurance, hope, compassion.

When the thorns are present, grace is close.
No man is alone if he holds on, no man is unheard if he cares, no man can be unloved if he reaches out.

Even though, I walk through the valley of darkness, I fear no nothing because you promised to be with me.
To stand at my side not because of what i have done.
But, because you love your children and know them each by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment