Thursday 8 January 2015

Making forgiveness like a bag of sweets

Sweets makes us happy.
So do our souls with healthy spaces and regular flow.
Many times
When i feel down and need a little break.
My soul within sings out....
I need a space of embrace and acceptance.
Just like the dirt that got caught in the sink.
The flow of water down the sink would eventually slow down.
Being vexed and fustrated are like dirt that gets easily caught in the sink hole.
The space and flow within our souls gets choked.
So when my soul craves the sweets.
I know it is time to let go and  create space for my soul to unwind.
But, today it is telling me to make space by forgiving more often.
So, the space inside will not be caught up with pent up emotions that can get even a sink choked.
So. Be happy by forgiving more often makes my soul glad.
And having sweets in my body makes my taste buds gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment